Friday 29 May 2015

Mixing Business with Pleasure

H&M Top | H&M Skirt | H&M Coat | PRIMARK Socks | VANS Shoes

I'm an absolute sucker for comfortable footwear so when I created this smart-ish outfit I had to top it off with my trusty hi-top Vans. I added white socks for character and paired my wool blend trench with a simple but stunning ra-ra skirt from H&M. I added a matching black sleeveless turtleneck to compliment the sophistication of the coat and was very pleased with my overall look. 

So excited that it's Friday. I've had a super busy week!

2 comments:

  1. Hi, i have a quick question. i checked out your haul from 2014 and saw your bomber jacket and i was just wondering what size it was and how tall you are. Im pretty tall and have long arms and im skinny, so im worried about getting the wrong size and the arms being to short. Btw im 5'7. I really need to know asap. Please and thank you in advance. Much love, Yulia

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Yulia! It's a UK size 10 and I'm 5'7" and it fits me perfectly!

      Delete