Saturday 13 July 2013

Blurred Lines







MONKI Top | VERO MODA Jeans | ZARA Sandals | FOREVER 21 Necklace

Today was amazing! The spontaneous days are always the best! Spent my day having a walk along the Thames, stopped for some lunch and then did some shopping on Oxford Street. The weather was EXTREME! But this outfit was perfect. I was desperate to wear my brand new monochrome top which I snatched up in Monki, I absolutely love the fit of it and it's so light-weight and airy. I paired it with my trusty Vero Moda jeans and of course went for the statement shoe with these new, super elegant, studded Zara sandals.

What is your go-to outfit when the weather heats up?

8 comments:

  1. nice <3 your blog, is very lovely and interesting. im glad if you visit my blog, too < keep in touch!

    xx
    beauthi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love the outfit! :-)

    www.shel0vefashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE THIS OUTFIT HUNNY !
    Can't believee you have a blogg love your style babby x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thank you!
      Haha! I'm really new to this, still trying to get the hang of it!
      Didn't know you had a blog either. Definitely gonna follow! :D xx

      Delete
  4. Love the sandals! My go too is definitely a maxi :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Oh I do love a maxi on a hot summer's day. :)

      Delete