Tuesday 18 June 2013

Clean & Casual

BEYOND RETRO Shirt | H&M Leggings | VANS Trainers | FJALLRAVEN KANKEN Backpack

I took a trip to Sloane Square to enjoy the fact that it wasn't raining for the first time in a while in our London summer. I chose to keep my outfit clean and casual (as pointed out in the title). I pulled out this relic of a shirt, which I managed to snatch up for just £7 in Beyond Retro a couple of summers ago, I then paired it with my leather-look leggings and hi-top Vans which I'm absolutely loving at the moment. I felt a backpack would top the whole outfit off perfectly so I nicked my brother's brand new Kanken to finish it all off. It's so cute! I'm going to have to get myself one! 

Hope you all had a lovely day, whatever you got up to. :)

8 comments:

  1. such a nice casual outfit! your blog looks very lovely and interesting. im glad if you visit my blog, too <3 keep in touch!

    xx
    beauthi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Checked out your blog, loving your style! :) x

      Delete
  2. Looking great!

    Please check out my recent posts?

    http://terriface01.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks hun! I had a look at your posts. Loving the 'Adorn' outfit, amazing style!

      Delete
  3. I really like this. Cute and simple <3

    ~ Jamara
    *Mind*Mash*

    ReplyDelete
  4. really admire this blog keep it up

    ReplyDelete